Subject: SC24/WG7 December Meeting Announcement

From: Keith M Andress <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 14:01:56 -0400

This is an ASCII version of the WG7 meeting announcement.  Hard copies are also
being distributed through the usual channels.

December 5-9, 1994 ISO/IEC SC24/WG7 Meeting

Site and Registration Information

1.  Location and Timing

The meeting is to be held at the Siemens Corporate Research facility in
Princeton, New Jersey.  The lab is approximately half-way between New York City
and Philadelphia and is 15 minutes from Princeton University.  The meeting will
start Monday, December 5 at 10:00 AM and conclude Friday, December 9 at 3:00 PM.

2.  Lodging

Participants should stay at the Scanticon Hotel. Reservations should be made
directly with the hotel.  A block of rooms has been reserved for the period of
December 4-9, they will be held until November 21.  The cost is $79 a night;
indicate that you are with "Siemens 124" to get the price.  The Scanticon is
less than 1 mile from the lab and will provide a shuttle to the lab, or it is
a nice walk when the weather is good.

The Scanticon: +1 609 452 7800

3.  Travel

The lab is easily accessible from Newark, JFK and Philadelphia International
airports (Newark preferred).  A map can be provided for those wishing to
rent a car. The Princeton Airporter provides a bus service from either
Newark ($19) or JFK ($24) airports directly to the Scanticon; reservations
are required.

The Princeton Airporter: +1 609 587 6600

4.  Fees

A meeting fee between $100 - $150 US will be collected at the meeting (checks
and cash only).  A more precise value will be sent to those registered
approximately one month before the meeting.

5.  Registration

Please complete the enclosed meeting registration form and return it to me
before November 21:

Keith Andress
Siemens Corporate Research
755 College Rd. East
Princeton, NJ 08540

phone:  +1 609 734-3386
fax:    +1 609 734 6565
[email-masked]

SC24 WG7
Fall Meeting Registration Form
December 5-9, 1994

Name:             ___________________________________________

Organization:     ___________________________________________

Country:          ___________________________________________

Address:          ___________________________________________

                  ___________________________________________

                  ___________________________________________

                  ___________________________________________

Telephone:        ___________________________________________

Fax:              ___________________________________________

e-mail:           ___________________________________________

Arrival Date:     ___________________________________________

Departure Date:   ___________________________________________