Subject: PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER AGAINST HARMFUL VIRUSES! 14154

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:13:30 -1700

Norton AntiVirus
2003

Sale 59.95
only $ 29.99
Limited Time

Downloadable Version

Simple and powerful, Norton AntiVirus 2003
protects your PC against viruses--and it covers e-mail and
instant messaging, too. The program's clear and simple interface shows you
what you're protected against, how up-to-date your virus definitions are,
and when you last checked your whole system

Installation is simple: you can
accept all the defaults without worry, and you'll be prompted to go online
and get up-to-date definitions as soon as you install. If a virus is
found, the software will try to automatically repair the file. In addition
to looking for known viruses, the Norton AntiVirus Bloodhound feature
tries to spot new viruses and worms by their behavior. AntiVirus 2003 also
checks for viruses in files you download from the Web, in e-mail, and now
in instant messages. If you use MSN Messenger you'll need to reboot; other
messaging tools are protected straight away. With e-mail, Norton AntiVirus
2003 can check incoming and outgoing messages and files in POP3 clients
like Outlook Express. While AntiVirus 2002 would only stop you from
getting infected by an e-mail worm, this version stops you from passing
the infection on to others

>>>> Click here to protect your computer <<<<

We are strongly against sending
unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special mailings.
You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be
notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have
attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list
management and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do
not wish to receive further mailings, please

CLICK
HERE to be removed from the list. Please
accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all
removal requests.