Subject: rest easy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:25:12 -0500

FREE 30 day supply of HGH:

Look Younger and Lose Weight in 3 Weeks!!!!

Claim Yours Now

As seen on NBC, CBS, CNN, and Oprah!

The health discovery that actually reverses aging while burning
fat, without dieting or exercise!

This proven discovery has been reported on by the New England
Journal of Medicine.

Forget aging and dieting forever! And it's Guaranteed!

Would you like to lose weight while you sleep?

No dieting!

No hunger pains!

No Cravings!

No strenuous exercise!

Change your life forever!

100% GUARANTEED

Visit Us

Why
was this email sent to you? At some point you registered or made a purchase
on a Web site with privacy policies explaining that they may share your
information with partners who will send you valuable offers from time
to time.

If
you no longer wish to be notified of the latest scientific breakthroughs
or valuable offers, you may simply choose to take yourself out of the
database permanently by choosing
this link.