Subject: SC24 WWW Home page

From: Ivan Herman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 11:21:21 +0200

Dear SC24 :-)

At the last SC24 meeting in Bordeaux, it was decided to set up a WWW
information site for SC24. I volunteered to do so at to set up the home
page at CWI.

To start to plan such a home page I would need an inventory on what SC24
documents are already available on-line; this would give a
start. Ideally, what should be done is to set up information pages on
each WG and rapporteur group individually; these information pages
should be maintained by the relevant rapporteur group. The SC24 level
home page would then contain links to these home pages as well as
information about SC24 level documents/meetings etc. You may want to
look at the home page for the WG6 rapporteur group PREMO which I have
just set up (http://cwi.nl/premo.html) to see what I mean. To move on, I
would also need the address for all WG and RG chairs, to contact them
directly. 

Steve Carson suggested me to forward these questions to you to give me a
start. Do you think you can give me some infos? 

Thanks

Ivan Herman