Subject: Attn: PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR COMPUTER!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:45:17 -0500

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*
Norton SystemWorks 2003 Software Suite -Professional Edition-

ATTN: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

Includes SIX - Feature-Packed Utilities...ALL For ONE Special LOW Price!

-Norton AntiVirus 2003
-Norton Ghost 2003
-GoBack 3 Personal Edition
-Norton Utilities 2003
-Norton CleanSweep 2003
-Norton WinFax Basic Edition

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!

Six Feature-Packed Utilities...For One Great Price!
A $300-Plus Combined Retail Value!

YOURS for Only $39.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect  your computer and your valuable information!

CLICK HERE to Order Yours NOW!
http://antiviruslink.com/nsw22.htm

------------
Opt-Out Instructions:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those
who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted
in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified
of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have
attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list
management and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email.
If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please visit the
link below be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies
if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal
requests. Submit your remove request at:
http://antiviruslink.com/goodbye.html