Subject: Actually increase the size of your penis (37uPO1k)

From: "Scharte Wilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:09:25 -0400

100% Pure Penis Enhancement

" It's amazing... "

Women from all across the country are sending me letters, thanking me
for introducing the men of their dreams to Virility Pro Capsules!

Click Here for More Information!

"Two weeks after starting Virility Pro, Jim started to last longer and
longer when we made love. Then, his erections we're so hard... I
couldn't believe it! It's been 2 months now, and he has GROWN OVER 2
AND 1/2 INCHES We are having the best sex of our lives. I have never been so
excited to jump into bed! He can make me scream for hours."

-Kelly R., Chicago, IL.

"This can't be true...?"
"Does it really work...?"
"What if it does?"

Those are the same thoughts I had. That's why Virility Pro Capsules
come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. That's right! I'm so sure
about this product that you can try it for 30-days and if you are not 100%
satisfied for any reason simply return the unused portion to me and I
will personally refund your money less shipping costs. My friends told me I
was crazy for giving an offer like that. So... I had them try it. They
don't think I'm so crazy anymore and neither do their wives and
girlfriends!

Click Here for More Information!

Most men begin seeing results
WITHING A WEEK TO 10 DAYS!!!

To stop receiving this message reply to this email with the word REMOVE in the subject.

c7is6SO0N54od57Vs4Ak3386X2fgT2k4jdQB805358vWEwc1BuBSq6