Subject: New documents on the SC 24 site

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 05:35:05 -0400

The following documents have been added to the  Web site and are available
for downloading:

Document Name: 
http://sc24.bsi-global.com/sc24/defined/register/24n2331.zip
Title: Disposition of comments report on SC 24 N 2309: ISO/IEC CD 18025:
Environmental Data Coding Specification (EDCS)
SC24  Number:  24N2331
Date Added: 2002/8/8

Document Name: 
http://sc24.bsi-global.com/sc24/defined/register/24n2384.zip
Title: Liaison statement from ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11 to Web3D and SC 24
on New Work Item Proposal on eXtensible 3D (X3D)
SC24  Number:  24N2384
Date Added: 2002/8/8

Document Name: 
http://sc24.bsi-global.com/sc24/defined/register/24n2385.zip
Title: Liaison statement from ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11 to Web3D and SC 24
on New Work Item Proposal on Humanoid Animation (H-Anim)
SC24  Number:  24N2385
Date Added: 2002/8/8

Document Name: 
http://sc24.bsi-global.com/sc24/defined/register/24n2386.zip
Title: "Resolutions of the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11 Meeting, Klagenfurt,
Austria, 22 - 26 July 2002"
SC24  Number:  24N2386
Date Added: 2002/8/8

If you have any queries please contact the Committee Secretary
mailto:[email-masked]

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses.