Subject: Your mail to [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 05:32:00 +0200 (CEST)

Denne standard mail sendes til dig, som svar paa at du har
sendt mail til [email-masked].

Danish version (English version is furhter down the text)

TILMAELDING (SUBSCRIBING)
=========================

For at tilmaelde dig sc22wg5, skal du sende en mail med foelgende 
i besked feltet (Ikke Emne/Subject feltet) til "[email-masked]":

        subscribe sc22wg5

Dette vil tilmaelde dig listen med den mailadresse som du sender 
mailen fra.

Hvis du vil tilmaelde dig med en anden modtageradresse, saa brug
foelgende form af kommandoen:

        subscribe sc22wg5 [email-masked]

FRAMAELDING (UNSUBSCRIBING)
===========================

For at framaelde fra sc22wg5, send foelgende i beskedfeltet (body) 
af en mail. (Ikke Emne/Subject feltet) og send mailen til "[email-masked]":

        unsubscribe sc22wg5

Dette vil framaelde den mailadresse som du sender mailen fra.

Hvis du er tilmaeldt med en anden mailadresse end du sender fra, skal 
du bruge foelgende form af kommandoen:

       unsubscribe sc22wg5 [email-masked]

English version.
================

SUBSCRIBING
===========

To subscribe to sc22wg5, send the following in the body (not
the subject line) of an email message to "[email-masked]":

	subscribe sc22wg5

This will subscribe the account from which you send the message to
the sc22wg5 list.

If you wish to subscribe another address instead (such as a local
redistribution list), you can use a command of the form:

	subscribe sc22wg5 [email-masked]

UNSUBSCRIBING
=============

To unsubscribe from sc22wg5, send the following in the body (not
the subject line) of an email message to "[email-masked]":

	unsubscribe sc22wg5

This will unsubscribe the account from which you send the message.
If you are subscribed with some other address, you'll have to send
a command of the following form instead:

	unsubscribe sc22wg5 [email-masked]

If you don't know what address you are subscribed with, you can send
the following command to see who else is on the list (assuming that
information isn't designated "private" by the owner of the list):

	who sc22wg5

If you want to search non-private lists at this server, you can do that
by sending a command like:

	which string

This will return a list of all entries on all lists that contain "string".

HELP
====

To find out more about the automated server and the commands it
understands, send the following command to "[email-masked]":

	help

If you feel you need to reach a human, send email to:

	[email-masked]