Subject: October meetings

From: [email-masked] (Steve Carson)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 12:24:00 -0500

I am working with Jerry Smith (the local host) to get the host information
ready so that all who plan to call ISO meetings in Warrenton, Virginia, USA
in October. Jerry also has brochures describing the meeting site that he
can mail you for re-mailing to your groups. If you need this data to
accompany your meeting announcements, please contact Jerry directly. I have
"cc'd" him on this message so it will contain his e-mail address.

Finally, I have talked to the acting WG7 Convenor, Bill Puckett, who
informs me that the October WG7 meeting will be held in Princeton, New
Jersey, USA, not in Virginia as the SC24 meeting plan in N1214 states. Bill
will put out an announcement for this meeting shortly in his first mailing
to WG7.

Steve Carson
Acting SC24 Chair

---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-310-675-2093
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-310-675-2159
13254 Jefferson Avenue       e-mail:  [email-masked]
Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
---------------------------------------------------------