Subject: Urgent - Change in Meeting dates for SC 24 Meetings in London

From: jean stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:53:17 -0400

Please note that the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 Meetings in London
will now run from Monday 17th June to Saturday 22nd June.
This is a change to previous schedule.

The SC 24 Plenary will still be held on the morning of Friday 21 June,
but it will be followed by ISO/IEC JSG Meeting in the afternoon
of 21 and on Saturday 22nd June.  Further details will follow.
Please note that it is likely that there will be some WG 8 activity
also taking place on Saturday 22nd June.

I have attached the revised  SC 24 Logistical information and registration
form (SC 24 N 2329)  If you have not already registered, please do so as
soon as
possible to assist BSI with the organisation.

Please note there will be a meeting fee for attendance at the meetings
of not more than £100 - payment should be made in pounds sterling where
possible,
although arrangements are being made to accept major credit cards.

Many thanks
Jean Stride