Subject: VRML Editing Meeting

From: jean stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:40:55 -0500

It is proposed that the editing meeting for the ISO/IEC 14772-1:1997 VRML97
Amendment 1
 be held in the Artificial Intelligence Center of SRI International in
Menlo Park, CA,
on Monday 18-19 March. 

The meetings will begin at 10.00am and Mr Martin Reddy will be the 
local point of contact (650-859-6468). 

Directions to SRI, and lists of local hotels, can be found at the following
web site:

  http://www.ai.sri.com/visiting/

I realise that this is very short notice, and should this prove difficult
for any
National Bodies planning to send delegates, please let me and the WG 6
Convenor, Mr R Puk,([email-masked])  know as soon as possible and I will
request that the meeting is re-scheduled for a more convenient date.

My apologies
Jean Stride
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24