Subject: I couldn't take being fat anymore 21308

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:53:03 -0500

Dear Friend,

I have just lost 40 pounds and I wanted to share my secret with you because not
only do I look a lot better, but I feel 20 years younger. If I can help you get
to where you want to be with your weight I know youÿFFFF92ll find a whole new quality
of life waiting for you too. IÿFFFF92m sending you this because you indicated your
interest in this subject on an opt ÿFFFF96in list. If you are no longer interested,
please accept my apology for bothering you.

I always maintained my ideal weight when I was a teenager but I must admit that
I did not eat very healthy food. After I became a mother I started eating off my
childrens plates. Slowly, the peanut butter started packing on the pounds.
Recently, I found myself longing for the good old days when I could wear
anything and look good. However, I am not exactly a paragon of willpower . I just
knew that in this day and age of incredible scientific advances, there must be a
new product out there that would make losing weight a piece of cake. I started
ordering diet products from magazines, the newspaper and mail ads. The products
sounded great but to my dismay none of them helped me lose even one pound. IÿFFFF92d
spent hundreds of dollars on a bunch of lies and useless products.

I did not give up though, because I knew that there had to be a product out there
that helped you lose weight easily. Finally I looked to the Internet for diet
information and product recommendations. There I finally found what I was
looking for. There was a write-up on a product called BerryTrim Plus.
The article stated that BerryTrim Plus
was a breakthrough for weight reduction. Boy! They were not kidding. Basically,
it had everything you needed for weight loss packed into one tablet!!! The main
ingredient, the Brindall Berry reduces your appetite and acts as a fat burning
agent. It also contained many of the weight loss aids I had read about like
chromium picolinate, vitamin B6, Green Tea Extract, and L-Phenylalanine. Well
this was for me. I took the tablets as recommended for rapid weight loss. My
appetite plunged and the fat started to drip off!!! Before long IÿFFFF92d lost 10
pounds. Then 20ÿFFFF8530ÿFFFF85and finally the last 10 hideous blobs of fat disappeared. All
this without hours of sweating at the gym and using diets that you need a PhD to
figure out.

Now IÿFFFF92m hot againÿFFFF85REALLY!!! I can wear boss clothes and donÿFFFF92t have to be jealous
of the tiny bodies flaunting themselves on the Silver Screen. But all this was
secondary to the newfound energy, joy and zest for life I felt. Losing weight
brought me out of the boring doldrums and I started having fun again. Life is
good and it will be for you too. BerryTrim Plus
is a product that will star in my medicine chest for the rest of my life. I hope
you will do yourself a favor and give BerryTrim Plus
a try. After all, what do you have to lose? And what you will gain will far exceed
your expectations. Good luck.

God Bless,

Laura Rodgers

CLICK HERE

To be removed CLICK HERE