Subject: even more multi-hyper-thingy standards (fwd)

From: Chris Cartledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 16:41:19 +0000 (GMT)

Colleagues

Mike Stapleton has brought this to my attention.   To what extent is it 
related to PREMO, or to things to which PREMO is related?

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year

Regards

Chris

----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 12:26 GMT
From: [email-masked] (Peter Wise)
Subject: ETSI calls for multimedia and hypermedia experts

I thought members of this list may be interested that the European
Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) is calling for experts 
"for Project Team 63 on API and script representation for access and 
interchange of multimedia and hypermedia information".

The document making the call was Collective Letter No. 830 dated 8-Dec-93
and mentions "Multimedia and Hypermedia Information Retrieval Services 
(M&HIRS)" as the context of the study.

If you are interested I would imagine you should call ETSI (in France) at:
Tel: +33 92 94 42 00
Fax: +33 93 65 47 16
[They don't give an E-Mail address!].

Peter Wise,
Tellabs Ltd.                     ------------------------------------------
Shannon Industrial Estate,      |    Knowledge is as wings to man's life,  | 
Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.    |    and a ladder for his ascent -         |
Tel/Fax: +353-61-471433/471000  |    Baha'u'llah.                          |
Email:   [email-masked]  ------------------------------------------

----- End Included Message -----