Subject: Great Shirt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 07:18:34 -0500

CUSTOM EMBROIDERED GOLF SHIRT OFFER - Great gift idea!

*High quality Golf Shirt custom embroidered with www.yourdomain.com or your

company name on the left chest area.

*1 Shirt $22.00 embroidered . Price includes www.yourdomain.com or

your company name embroidered on the left chest area and all set up charges.

*7 oz. 100% Pre-Shrunk-Pique-Cotton. 3 Wood Tone Buttons, Knit Collar and Welt
Cuffs.

Generous Cut Superior Quality Golf Shirt.

*Colors Available: White, Natural, Heather grey, Black, Ivy, Lake, Leaf,

Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Sand and Red. Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL.

*All orders shipped from Pennsylvania, U.S.A. within 4 working days of order
receipt.

*No risk. 100% Refund Guarantee. If you're not satisfied we'll refund

your money upon return of the shirt (Excluding shipping charges).

*Catalogs of our manufacturer's complete line of active wear included with your
order

Including coupon entitling buyer to one free heart size custom digitized logo
set up,

($200.00- 400.00 value) on any future order of 6 pieces or more (not all logos
are maximized

by embroidery, our staff will assist you).

*These shirts are great gifts. Show Company or Organizational pride.

ORDER TODAY: CLICK HERE

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.

Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.