Subject: Here is the next winner32379

From: "mr.generosity" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:20:58 -2000

TRADING ALERT

ISSUE #19 - November 29,
2001

SYMBOL  ETPC.OB

RECENT PRICE    1.15

SHORT TERM TARGET    3.00

LONG TERM TARGET      7.25

BUY RATING
STRONG

SIGNIFICANT
DEVELOPMENTS

eNetpc, Inc. Signs Retail Link
Agreement with Wal-Mart

eNetpc, Inc. announced that it has signed a
Retail Link Agreement with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. eNetpc's Virtual
Distribution business unit will work with Wal-Mart Store's Retail
Link application software. Terms and conditions of the agreement are
confidential.

eNetpc, Inc. Introduces
eSelect 2.5

eNetpc, Inc. introduced eSelect 2.5 application
software for supply chain and reseller management via the Internet.
The eSelect 2.5 application is designed to virtually distribute
products or services over the Internet through a virtual supply
chain of manufacturers, resellers and sub-resellers to the customer.
The eSelect 2.5 application software presents vendors an effective
way to manage products, pricing, and their resellers, and adds a new
capability for industrys with resellers or agents that have
sub-resellers or
sub-agents

KEY
RATIOS

Price & Volume

Recent Price $

1.11

52 Week High $

3.31

52 Week Low $

0.59

Avg Daily Vol (Mil)

0.00

Beta

NA

Share Related Items

Mkt. Cap. (Mil) $

5.25

Shares Out (Mil)

4.73

Float (Mil)

1.50

FINANCIAL
STRENGTH

Financial Strength

Quick Ratio (MRQ)

3.05

Current Ratio (MRQ)

4.05

COMPANY
INFO

ETPC.OB

eNetpc,
Inc. is an Application Service Provider specializing in B2B
software, e-commerce, and virtual distribution. Through its .COM
business unit, the Company currently provides eSelect 2.0
application software to Internet resellers enabling them to offer
online configuration, delivery, and fulfillment on the Internet.
Current products offered on eSelect 2.0 include desktop computers,
notebook computers, fileservers, computer peripherals, and computer
services. The Company is also an international virtual distributor
of computer hardware, software and peripherals. With strategic
supply partnerships spanning over five continents, the Company
distributes tier-one computer related products to and from the
country's largest computer resellers. Through its .NET business
unit, the Company developed its first application software, eSelect.
The Company runs the eSelect 2.0 application software through the
.NET business unit as an ASP, which is necessary to support the .COM
business unit

FINANCIAL
SUMMARY

eNetpc, Inc. designs and
manufactures a range of computer systems and products, including
desktops, midtowers, minitowers, notebooks, workstations and file
servers, sold through a nationwide network of 275 authorized
dealers. For the six months ended 8/31/01, sales fell 50% to $3.3
million. Net loss fell 23% to $302 thousand. Results reflect lower
Virtual Distribution unit sales, offset by a reduction in
administrative personnel and related costs

ADDITIONAL  INFO

Sector: Technology

Industry: Computer Hardware

Employees: 12

Market Cap (Mil) $ : 5.25

Complete Financials: Aug 2001

ÿFFFFA9 2001. All Rights
Reserved.