Subject: - Only A Few Things Are Needed to Be Successful - [pkxct]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:31:07 +0200

There
Are Only A Few Things Needed to Be Successful...

"A multi-billion dollar ground floor opportunity

with the most sought-after product

in an untapped market."

A lucrative
compensation program.

A proven,
duplicatable mentorship

program for all to follow.

A computer
and a telephone.

Act now, and you will receive valueable information on the most "profitable"
opportunities on the Internet.  With this info, you can create a "very
serious" income from your home computer!

Click Here to receive your free information

We provide you with complete professional training and assistance to get you on the road
to success immediately.

Why Are New People Joining Us Everyday?

To Get Paid More Money

To Work The Hours They Choose

To Spend More Quality Time With Their Family

To Improve Their Standard of Living

To Be Thier Own Boss

You too will have all this and more when you're ready to take
action!

Our
mentorship program could be the most important opportunity of your lifetime!

Click Here to receive your free information

There's absolutely no risk to you.  Subscribe today!

ALL YOU NEED IS a computer,
the Internet, your telephone and our
mentorship program.

We have partnered with some of the biggest names in the Internet and have developed the
most incredible online systems in the world.

If you have a burning desire to rise above your current financial condition and have the
drive to succeed .....WE WANT YOU TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!

You get all the right and training and ingredients needed for SUCCESS in this lucrative
and fun business.

YOU GET:

Online Marketing Tools

Proprietary Technology

State-of-the-Art Training

Automated Sponsoring Systems

Phenomenal Support Systems

A Huge Compensation Plan

Part-time or Full-time Flexibility

Lifetime Residual income

*** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED ***

You can start from your home RIGHT
NOW!

Get positioned before thousands of others.

Subscribe right now!

We want you to get this information now
on the most "profitable" opportunities for you to
create a "very serious" income from your home
computer!

Click Here to receive your free information

There's absolutely no risk to you so subscribe today.

Your E-mail Address Removal Instructions:

The marketing company who sent you this advertisement complies with all proposed federal
legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for
your e-mail address to be permanently removed from their database and any future mailings
from their company.

To permanently remove your address, please CLICK HERE to send your
request.