Subject: Thanks for responding, Here is the Amazing New System.....

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 03:58:08

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
This mail is never sent unsolicited. You received this "auto 
respond" email because you or someone you know submitted your 
address to our list page. Upon submission you agreed to receive 
emails from us. If you did not request this information please 
accept our apology. If you no longer wish to receive our emails 
please see the instructions at the end of this email. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------

AMAZING new system - MUST SEE to believe!!

The most important thing about this message is that you do not 
have to drop  your efforts in your other programs, because this 
only take an hour to set up! Then you watch it work!!

***VERY IMPORTANT***Please read this message entirely at least 
once. Leave it for a few minutes, then come back and read it once 
or twice more. You will then really realize the potential that 
lies ahead of you. I didn't believe this at first, but I had a 
friend making a heap of money, coming in DAILY, so I said what 
the heck, it's just four FIVE dollar bills.
Maybe 2 drinks at the pub, not even a movie! If it appears 
familiar to you, NOTE that there are RADICAL and MAJOR changes 
incorporated here.  

IT'S NEW!……………..HELLO!…………………………..

If you want to make a few thousand dollars QUICKLY, then please 
take a moment to read this simple program I am sharing with 
you….You will not have to invest more money later to get things 
going. This is a one time effort, and then you leave it and watch 
the $$$ come in. I have SEEN IT for myself!!!!

This is the FASTEST and EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. Spend a 
few hours on it and you will never forget the day you first 
received it.

REMEMBER, you can continue ALL your programs you are currently 
in, this will only take an hour or so to set up!

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

This is a very exciting opportunity, you only invest a little bit 
of time, and your reward could mean thousands of dollars! ALL THE 
BEST!

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. - You can do This!! It can't fail - Figure 
It out.

This is a four level program that is much faster, because it is 
so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY 
FAST and you will see results in two weeks or less!  Just in time 
for next month's bills!  No more waiting for months on end to see 
if this really works. NOW a BUILT-IN MECHANISM against CHEATING 
has been introduced!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do 
yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well.  START RIGHT NOW!  It's 
simple and takes a very small investment.  It will pay off long 
before other letters or programs even begin to trickle in! Follow 
the simple instructions and in a couple of weeks you will have 
THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in your bank account!  Because of the LOW 
INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a 
VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE!  Just four (4) US $5 bills.  That's your 
investment!!!

 ************************************************************
First, yes this is legal! (Read at bottom of message, for more 
details)

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

1) Write on a piece of paper, Enclosed you will find $5.00 to pay 
for "How to get free email addresses week after week"
fold it around a U.S. $5.00 bill. And mail it along with a #10 
self-addressed stamped envelope to the person listed in position 
# 1. Do the same for each one of the people in position # 2, 3, 
and 4 writing the order for the 3 subjects of
information that you are purchasing from them. (then write the 
subject below each of the 4 people listed. You are purchasing 
information. This is done everyday from many different companies. 
Once each person receives your order they will send you the 
information you purchased in the self addressed stamped envelope, 
which you supplied.  Once you receive this information you are 
also given the copyrights so that you may make copies for the 
customers you acquire, as you will learn in step #2.

2) RETYPE the list.  Move the SECOND (#2) NAME to the FIRST (#1) 
position. Move the THIRD (#3) to the
 SECOND (#2) position. Move the FOURTH (#4) NAME to the THIRD 
(#3) Position and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the FOURTH (#4) 
position.  NOTE:  Only the FIRST (#1) Name in the original list 
is dropped.

3)   Begin collecting addresses (Both email and postal 
addresses). Do not worry if you don't have many because one of 
the packets of information you are acquiring will show you how to 
get email addresses and another will show you how to get your 
customers to pay for you to send them information.

4)   Once you have collected enough addresses begin sending out 
this program with your name in the number 4 position. As people 
begin to order you will start to ENJOY your trip to the mailbox 
EVERYDAY! Watch the envelopes start  coming in virtually 
EVERYDAY, not once a fortnight, or once a month. Just place the 
information your customer purchased from you in the self 
addressed stamped envelope and mail away. AND THAT'S IT! How 
simple is that?

NOW LETS LOOK AT THE MATH

You mail out 200 and 9 respond	                                 
             9 X 5 =      $45.00
(4.9% is the average response)
Each of those 9 mail out 200 and 81 respond                      
   81 X 5 =    $405.00
Each of those 81 mail out 200 and 729 respond                  
729 X  5=   $3645.00
Each of those 729 mail out 200 and 6561 respond	6561 X 5 = 
$32805.00
                                                                
That's a grand total of          $36,900.00

Which should come your way in 30 - 90 days!

And imagine what would come in if you sent out 400 or even 1000 
mailings?

*****************************************************************
**
Here are the products you are purchasing along with the vendor 
information

# 1
Global Marketing
1900 Empire Blvd
Suite 243
Webster, NY 14580
How to get FREE E-mail Addresses Week after Week! 

#2
Bobby C.
P.O. Box 822
Solvay, NY 13209 USA
How to advertise for free on the Internet!

#3
Jimmy B
P.O. Box 103
Williamson, NY 14589 USA
How to have your customers pay for you to send them information!

#4
INTEC (Intellectual Solutions)
P.O. Box 37205-7205
University Station
Syracuse, NY 13235 USA
How to make any program work, especially an MLM! 
*****************************************************************

Consider this, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday, all 
day, all over the world! 

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every month! It 
boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! E-mail, your 
letter TODAY!  It's so easy.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  By the time your name reaches the 
first position in 14-30 days, your mailbox will turn into a money 
machine. It will be your turn to collect. Remember, this 
multi-level marketing at its finest. IF you get an order you must 
fill it. If you do not, then you are violation U.S. Postal Laws 
and you can be prosecuted. Keep it simple, keep it legal, if you 
receive an order, send out the information after all it will only 
help you because that person is going to find you more customers. 
 That's ALL!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--TRY IT.  EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, 
WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

- - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY - - - - - - - - - - -

Cindy Allen writes:  I ran this product summation for the first 
time last year. The first time I received over $15,000 in cash in 
less than two weeks and over $35,000 in cash in the first 30 days 
I ran it.  I can't begin to tell you how great it feels not to 
have to worry about money anymore!  I thank God for the day I 
received this letter!  It has truly changed my life!  Don't be 
afraid to order products from strangers--they'll come back to you 
in ten-fold.  So, let's keep it going and help each other out in 
these tough and uncertain times.

- - - - - - - - - CAN I DO IT AGAIN? - - - - - - - - - - - -

OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send 
only 200 letters each.  However, you are certainly not limited to 
200. Mail out as many as you can. Every 200 letters you send has 
an average return between $10,000 and $40,000. You can mail 
hundreds, thousands or whatever you want you can continue to mail 
this over and over, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE 
YOU GET OUT OF IT.

Why not?  It beats working!  Each time you receive an MLM offer, 
respond with this letter! Your name will climb to the number one 
position at dizzying rates. Follow the simple instructions, and 
PLEASE PLAY FAIR, unless you will only hinder yourself. The BUILT 
-IN MECHANISM against cheating will FRUSTRATE the cheaters!  So 
please, play by
the rules and the $$$ will come!!!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - TRY THE PROGRAM TODAY - - - - - - - - 
- -

$$$  Together we will prosper!  $$$

GOOD LUCK!!! Wishing you the best in all you do!

You probably don't believe this will work, but if you don't try 
it you will never know. That's the way I felt.  Try it.  You 
won't be sorry. You will receive this email only once... 

Let's get back what we spend in the Internet...

"PUT LOVE WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE AND YOU WILL DRAW OUT LOVE."

=====================
         TESTIMONIALS
=====================

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!  With two hours of work I have made over 
US$12,000 in the last two weeks....and my investment was just 
$20!!!  I LOVE IT!

Thank you, 12,000 x's!

- Julie M. St. Louis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? 

HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don't laugh!  Try this for a change while you wait for the others 
to start working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing 
lists!

*****************************************************************
**

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, 
Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the 
US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, 
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be 
exchanged for money received) 

*****************************************************************
**

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--
If you wish to unsubscribe reply to this email with "Remove" in 
the subject line.
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--