Subject: REGISTRATION DEADLINE 10 May

From: "Moore, Laura A. " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:37:32 -0400

Please note that our deadline for registering for the JTC 1/SC 24 meetings
is upon us.
Thursday, 10 May is the deadline to register with SC 24 for your attendance
at the Lake Tahoe meetings.   The Registration form and draft agenda are in
the SC24 Documents Register at 24N2225.
  http://www.bsi.org.uk/html/sc24/defined/common/24n2225.doc 
Be sure you provide the registration to Jean Stride - SC24 Secretariat, Tim
Gifford - facilities coordinator, and your Working Group Convenor.

WG6 Convenor/VRML Rapporteur Group Dick Puk  [email-masked]    Draft
Agenda  24N2238   
WG7 Convenor:  Laura Moore	[email-masked]   Draft Agenda 24N2233
WG8 Convenor:  Jack Cogman	[email-masked]   Draft
Agenda  24N2249
Archive and Distribution Study Group  Sue MacTavish
[email-masked]  Draft Agenda 24N2234

We have concluded that registering with Harveys via e-mail or over the Web
is not working. The only way to get into our group block appears to be by
calling the +1.888.427.2789 or +1.800.427.8397 numbers.
Ask for Group Sales, Cindy at extension 2676 or  Shannon and ask for the
SC24 group.