Subject: Information On Commercial/ Residential Construction.

From: [email-masked] (b7steel99)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:35:29 +0100 (CET)

Construction Market News:

  ** New Customized Residential Steel Construction Kits set to Revolutionize
  Multi-Family and Single Family Building Projects around the World. **
  Finished Construction Costs are Reduced, With Completion
  Times from Foundation to Occupancy in as little as 60 days.

***************************************************************************
  Leading Technology used in Commercial/ Industrial Applications Worldwide
  now available for Residential Construction Projects.

  Northern Steel International - World's Leading On-Line Supplier of
  Pre-Engineered Building Systems announces it's New Residential Product
  Line.This new Product Line has been designed for Residential Developers to
  Reduce Costs and Production Times across the board. This
  New System is Called SteelCret.

  SteelCret homes are fabricated with a Concrete/Polymer Exterior wall
  system and a Pre-Engineered Structural Frame and Roof Steel System.
  Interior walls/ doors and windows are also available and shipped Custom
  Pre-Fabricated to your specifications.

***************************************************************************

  Clients Include:
  American Airlines, Aamco Transmissions, FedEx, Costco, many others.**

  Exclusive Territories and Distributorships are being Licensed Now.

  Click for more details and info:    http://64.70.199.94/index.htm

         doc 579WWG454r56-90