Subject: Why do we want to give YOU money?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:21:06 -0500

Simple answer, you were randomly selected from our recently purchased
opt-in lists. OK so why are we giving away money you ask?

Another simple answer. We want you to discover what 10,000's of other
people just like you already know... our Casino is fast-paced, interactive
and just plain old fun.

So if you like to gamble or if you've never tried but always wanted to....
click on one of the links below now and collect your $25.00 in bonus
casino chips.

                      *********************************
                      http://www.19378535.com
                      *********************************

But that's not all, fabulous instaprizes and millions in bonus dollars will
also be won during the download. What if you were lucky enough to win a...

                        ** Mercedes Benz **
                     ** 3.5 Carat Diamond Ring **
                       ** Rolex Oyster Watch **
                        ** 25,000 cool cash **
                        ** Porsche Boxster **

This could be your lucky day so don't wait... click now and win!!

                      **********************************
                      http://www.19378535.com
                      **********************************

*****************************************************************************
Delivered to referrals and opt-ins *only*. All remove requests are honored. All 
players must be 21 years and over. Bonus dollars are only available to credit 
card depositors. We guarantee minimum wins. Good luck!

*****************************************************************************
                               
				      REMOVE 
                     mailto:[email-masked]