Subject: New work on Synthetic Environments

From: jean stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:16:09 -0400

-------------Forwarded Message-----------------

Date:   01/07/99 15:53 

RE:     New work on Synthetic Environments

Hello,

At the last ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 meetings in Seoul,
new work was proposed in the field of Synthetic Environment
Data Representation and Interchange.  It is anticipated
that a new working group of SC 24 will be established in October
to co-operate with the SEDRIS Organisation on the development
of this work

In an attempt to promote awareness and participation in
the work, please find attached a copy of a document which
introduces this topic.  Please feel free to diseminate it within
your National Standards Committees.

Any queries should be directed to myself or the SC 24 Chairman,
Mr S Carson ([email-masked])

Many thanks
Jean Stride
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 Secretariat