Subject: Continuation of IGBT Study Groups

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:48:21 -0700

SC 24 has unanimously approved continuing the following three IGBT study
groups under the same leadership as within the IGBT:

Study Group			Leader
-----------			------
Synthetic Environments	Karen Williams (National Imagery and Mapping Agency,
USA) (e-mail: [email-masked] )

Interaction			Paul ten Hagen (CWI) (e-mail: [email-masked] )

Archives and Distribution	Sue MacTavish (Lockheed Martin, USA) (e-mail:
[email-masked] )

The charter of each group is now to continue within SC 24 the work started
within the IGBT up until the upcoming SC 24 Plenary in Korea in June 1999
and to give a report on the group's conclusions to SC 24 at that meeting.

We will use the same reflectors as before and anyone in SC 24 (or
elsewhere) who wishes to join in can do so by visiting:

http://www.globalcollaboration.org/jtc1/igbt/wg.html

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson  www: http://www.huntel.com/~carson/Welcome.html  
GSC Associates Inc.          phone:   +1-505-521-7399
5272 Redman Road             fax:     +1-505-521-9321
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA     e-mail:  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------