Subject: Continuation of IGBT Study Groups

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:42:21 -0700

Now that the JTC 1 Imaging and Graphics Business Team (IGBT) has concluded
its work, would anyone object if SC 24 "continued" the following three IGBT
study groups under the same leadership as within the IGBT:

Study Group			Leader
-----------			------
Synthetic Environments	Karen Williams (National Imagery and Mapping Agency,
USA)
Interaction			Paul ten Hagen (CWI)
Archives and Distribution	Sue MacTavish (Lockheed Martin, USA)

The charter would be to continue within SC 24 the work started within the
IGBT up until the upcoming SC 24 Plenary in Korea in June 1999 and to give
a report on the group's conclusions to SC 24 at that meeting.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson  www: http://www.huntel.com/~carson/Welcome.html  
GSC Associates Inc.          phone:   +1-505-521-7399
5272 Redman Road             fax:     +1-505-521-9321
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA     e-mail:  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------