Subject: Imaging and Graphics Business Team

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:27:44 -0700

First, I am pleased to announce that two new working groups have been
approved by the Steering Committee of the JTC 1 Imaging and Graphics
Business Team. These are Interaction, and Fundamental Objects

Reflectors have been established for each group, and you can join the
groups (and the reflectors) by sending a message to:

 [email-masked]

containing either:

 subscribe IGBT_I

to join the Interaction WG, or

 subscribe IGBT_FO

to join the Fundamental Objects WG.

You can view the Working Group Charters at:

  http://www.globalcollaboration.org/jtc1/igbt/fowg.html

for Fundamental Objects and

  http://www.globalcollaboration.org/jtc1/igbt/iadwg.html

for Interaction. The IGBT WWW pages have been updated to reflect these new
groups.

Second, the IGBT plans to hold another public meeting in Seoul, Republic of
Korea on the morning of Friday 13 November 1998. Additional details will
follow.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------