Subject: SC 24 representation at next SC 29/ WG 11 meeting

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 01:53:50 -0700

Since no has stepped forward to represent SC 24 at next week's SC 29/ WG 11
meeting in Tokyo, I have arranged with the VRML Consortium representative
(Yasuaki Honda: [email-masked] who is a Senior Research
Scientist, 
with the Platform Software Development Center, of Sony Corporation in
Japan) to keep us informed of issues that arise during the meeting and to
seek our advice via e-mail during the meeting. I have also asked the
leaders of the relevant MPEG-4 activities ad-hoc groups to similarly
communicate with us next week via e-mail so that we can participate as
effectively as possible in comment resolution.

We will use the VRML Consortium's VRML-MPEG4 reflector for this purpose. If
you want to participate you should get onto this reflector (at least during
next week.) To subscribe to the vrml-mpeg4 mailing list send a message to
[email-masked], with no subject, and a body containing the message: 

    subscribe vrml-mpeg4 optional-email-address 

A confirmation mail message will be returned by the Majordomo server. This
message must be returned in reply before you are added to the list. 

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------