Subject: Representation at next MPEG-4 meeting

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 11:58:29 -0700

SC 24 has just sent comments on the MPEG-4 Systems CD to SC 29. These
comments will be considered at the 43rd SC 29/WG 11 meeting to be held in
Tokyo, Japan , 16 March through 20 March 1998. Are there any volunteers to
represent SC 24 at this meeting?

If no one volunteers, does anyone object if we delegate responsibility for
defending our comments to the VRML Consortium representatives who will
attend? Most of the comments were prepared in the VRMLC MPEG-4 WG, with
comments from two SC 24 NBs merged in. Dick Puk and myself participated in
the preparation process and believe that the VRMLC can effectively
represent the entire set of comments.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------