Subject: MPEG-4 CD Part 1

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:01:11 -0700

We have been unable to get SC 29/ WG 11 N 1901 ( = SC 24 N 1803 = SC 29 N
2291 ) posted to the SC 24 WWW site. For purposes of making comments please
access the copy posted at:

http://www.cselt.stet.it/mpeg/public/mpeg-4_cd.htm

I have checked and it is identical to the one at the SC 29 WWW site, and is
missing only the ballot and SC 29 cover page. 

If anyone prefers to pull the official version from the SC 29 WWW site
please contact me and I will give you the username, password and other
parameters you need to do this. In keeping with policy I cannot put this
information out to this full reflector.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------