Subject: Comments on MPEG-4 CD

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:10:59 -0700

SC 29's CD ballot of MPEG-4 closes on Saturday 7 March. We will e-mail the
consolidated comments of SC 24 and the VRML Consortium to the SC 29
Secretary on Friday afternoon (London time) 6 March. In order to allow a
quick review on the SC 24 reflector please have all NB and VRMLC comments
e-mailed to both myself and Dick Puk ( [email-masked] ) by 5 PM (London
time) on Thursday 5 March. Dick and I will consolidate the comments quickly
and mail them on this reflector for review. Any comments should go back to
the reflector. In the absence of unresolvable negative comments our
Secretary will mail the position to SC 29 the next day as stated above.

Part 1 of the MPEG-4 CD is on the SC 24 site as N 1803. Also, links to all
parts of MPEG-4 can be found on the MPEG-4 WWW page at:

   http://drogo.cselt.stet.it/mpeg/

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------