Subject: Meeting Plan for SC 24 Plenary and WGS

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 05:30:24 -0500

Dear Member,

As I am sure you are aware, the SC 24 Plenary and WG meetings scheduled for
London UK in late July 1998 have been rescheduled to follow the SIGGRAPH
meeting in Orlando.  A formal notification with logistical information will
follow shortly.

Below is an advance copy of the planned meeting schedule, which might be of
use to 
those delegates trying to make travel and hotel arrangements.
______________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 Proposed Meeting Plan
Orlando, Florida, U.S.A
July 27-29, 1998

             Monday 27     Tuesday 28     Wednesday 29
SC 24 Plenary                                 | X
WG 6             X              X       
WG 7             X              X       

*****with a IGBT meeting on Sunday afternoon, July 26th
********************
(Details of this meeting will be provided shortly)

Please note that if there is any WG 4 business, a short meeting will be
scheduled
on 27 or 28th July

___________________________________________

Please contact me if I can be of further assistance

Jean Stride