Subject: JTC 1 ballot

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 15:27:10 -0700

The JTC 1 ballot to approve our Cooperative Agreement with W3C has now started. SC 24 NBs should coordinate with their JTC 1 NB counterparts to help insure approval by JTC 1.

SubCommittee Name.:  JTC1           
Document Number...:  5199      
Backward pointer..:                                               
Document Type.....:  Other document (Defined)                          
Date Assigned.....:  1998.02.06
Document Title....:  Cooperative Agreement Between JTC 1 and the World 
                     Wide Web Consortium (W3C)                         
Due Date..........:  1998.04.07
Pages.............:   10
Disk Serial No....:       
Source............:  JTC 1/SC 24                                       
Project Number....:                   
Status............:  Per JTC 1 Ottawa Resolution 31, this document is  
                     forwarded to JTC 1 NBs for a 60-day letter ballot 
                     on finalization of the cooperative agreement.     
                     Please respond to the JTC 1 Secretariat by the due
                     date indicated.                                   
Action Identifier.:  LB  
Medium............:       

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------