Subject: Changes to next Plenary date and location

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 16:24:06 -0700

Having received no NB objections to a change in plenary dates and location,
please consider this preliminary notice that the next SC 24 Plenary will
now be held from Monday through Wednesday 27, 28 and 29 July in Orlando
Florida. This is the week following SIGGRAPH which is also being held in
Orlando. We will have WGs on Monday and Tuesday (with a possibility of
continuing on Wednesday) with a SC 24 Plenary to be held on Wednesday
afternoon. There would also be a meeting on Tuesday related to the planning
activities of the JTC 1 Imaging and Graphics Business Team.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------