Subject: Proposed change to plenary dates and location

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:12:17 -0700

Based on responses to my posting to the SC 24 reflector a few days ago, I
want to ask if Monday through Wednesday 27, 28 and 29 July in Orlando
Florida would be acceptable days to hold the SC 24 meetings this year. This
is the first part of the week following SIGGRAPH. We would have WGs on
Monday and Tuesday (with a possibility of continuing on Wednesday) with a
SC 24 Plenary to be held on Wednesday afternoon. (WGs that need more time
could meet on their own Saturday or Sunday.) There would also be a meeting
on Tuesday related to the planning activities of the JTC 1 Imaging and
Graphics Business Team.

If any NB has a problem with us changing this meeting as described above
please let myself and Jean Stride know by 1700 CET on Wednesday 4 February.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------