Subject: (SC24.356) WG 7 Notice of meeting/agenda

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 05:52:32 -0500

Please find attached for you information an advanced copy of 
SC 24 N 1789  regarding the WG 7 meeting in February.  It will
be circulated by diskette, but it may not arrive until after Christmas.

**********************
                                                                           
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24N 1789
Meeting Announcement for JTC1/SC24/WG7

Location: Annapolis, Maryland, USA

Dates:  February 13 - 14 February 1998

The WG7 meeting will take place at the Wyndham Garden Hotel, 173
Jennifer Road,  in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S. on the week of 9 February
1997.  For reservations, the hotel phone number is (410) 266-3131.  The
room rate is $86.00; use code "H3" or "DCS" or "DCS Corporation";
parking is complementary.  There is a shuttle from the Baltimore
Washington International airport; their phone number is (800) 707-7080.
I can provide additional information regarding directions if anyone will
opt to rent a car, via email or fax.

Please note :
Mr. Don Singley, the ANSI-accredited H3.8 Chair has invited WG7 members
to participate during the ANSI discussion of BIIF DIS comments on
Thursday, 12 February 1998, and the usual starting time is 0900 hours.

The WG7 meeting will start on Friday, 13 February, at 1300 hours and
will continue on Saturday, 14 February.  The primary agenda item is to
process BIF DIS comments. A brief time allocation will be dedicated to
drafting the agenda for the annual meeting in July.

Mr Goldsmith will coordinate social event options with the attendees for
Friday,
Saturday and/or Sunday.

Source:  JTC1/SC24/WG7 Convenor  Ralph Goldsmith, [email-masked]
        703-808-0890 Washington D.C.
              Or Laura Moore, [email-masked]  314-263-4567 (St. Louis,
Missouri, U.S.)