Subject: Establishment of SC 24 WWW site

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:44:52 -0400

Dear Member

I am currently busy setting up the SC 24 WWW siteand would welcome any
ideas,
articles etc you might wish to put on the "What's New Page" or if there are
any WG or Rapporteur 
sites which might wished to be linked to the main site, then please supply
me with details.

I would also like to request the authority of SC 24 Officers to place their
contact details
on the Web site.  If you have any objections to this, I will re-direct
enquiries via myself.
Unless I have hear otherwise by Friday 4th October, I will assume that
there have no
objections.

Diskette 28 will contain a call for all members on the formal mailing list
to submit
their current email address and allow us to identify any members which are
likely
to experience difficulties when diskette distribution ceases (1998-01-01). 
If you
believe this may effect you or your National Body, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you with your comments

Jean