Subject: Request for assistance from SC 1

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 14:37:17 -0600

I have received this request from Helmut E. Thiess, the Convener of SC 1/
WG 5:

My SC 1/WG 5 (Software) is working on CD 2382-30 Information Technology –
Vocabulary – Artificial Intelligence – Computer Vision.  We shall complete
the review 1998 February 23 - 27, here in Washington.  If you have some
expert(s) who can help us, we shall be very grateful.  I can send documents
to interested persons.  

If any SC 24 participants would be able to assist in this work please let
me know.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------