Subject: re: Kista Mtg

From: "Lurvey, Barbara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:22:43 -0400

Colleagues,
   Sadly, I will not be able to attend the SC24 Kista Meetings.  Dick
Puk has graciously agreed to replace me as U.S. HoD at all HoD/C
meetings except the last day's SC24 Plenary. Ralph Goldsmith has kindly
agreed to act as U.S. HoD at SC24 Plenary, noting that there will be
times when he will speak specifically as WG7 convener.
    I wish you all a very successful meeting and truly regret that I
will not be able to join you.
    I suspect that you have noticed the change in my company name and
e-mail address.  Well, my software business unit within Wang was sold to
Kodak and has been renamed Eastman Software, Inc.  The only changes to
my address, phone, etc. are the company name and my e-mail address. 
	Barbara J. Lurvey
	Eastman Software, inc.
	600 Technology Park Drive
	M/S 01S-450
	Billerica, MA 01821-4130
	U.S.A
	+1-508-967-6702
	fax: +1-508-967-2210
	e-mail: [email-masked]

Regards,

Barb
Eastman Software, Inc.
[email-masked]