Subject: RE: (SC24.245) Requirements for Kista Meeting

From: "Goldsmith, Ralph - (I)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 96 15:54:00 est

I will coordinate with the WG7 members to update our requirements for Kista; 
based on the recent decisions at the JTC1 meeting in Paris, some items in 
our original agenda may require a different amount of time than we had 
planned at Kyoto.  Ralph Goldsmith sends.
 ----------
From: SC24-request
To: SC24
Subject: (SC24.245) Requirements for Kista Meeting
Date: Thursday, December 19, 1996 9:34AM

Attention Conveners and Rapporteurs:

Since some project schedules have changed a bit over the last few months, I
need to know your requirements again for the Kista meeting. In particular:

1) What meetings will you hold, with how many expected to attend for how 
many days?

2) What are your computer, printer, and photocopying support requirements?

Please communicate this information to me by Monday 13 January so I can
consolidate it and pass it on the Swedish national body.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
 ---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
 ---------------------------------------------------------