Subject: Requirements for Kista Meeting

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 09:34:38 -0700

Attention Conveners and Rapporteurs:

Since some project schedules have changed a bit over the last few months, I
need to know your requirements again for the Kista meeting. In particular:

1) What meetings will you hold, with how many expected to attend for how
many days?

2) What are your computer, printer, and photocopying support requirements?

Please communicate this information to me by Monday 13 January so I can
consolidate it and pass it on the Swedish national body.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------