Subject: List of JTC 1 Projects Proposed for Cancellation

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:53:42 -0700

ISO/IEC JTC 1 N 4302

Title:		List of JTC 1 Projects Proposed for Cancellation
Source:	JTC 1 Ad Hoc on JTC 1 Re-engineering
Action:	For approval at the December 1996 JTC 1 Plenary meeting in 			Paris

General Overview

Based on input received from the JTC 1 Subcommittees, the JTC 1 Ad Hoc on
JTC 1 Reengineering reviewed the Subcommittee work programs and produced the
enclosed recommendations.

The key driving criteria used in the analysis of the work programs and in
formulating the recomemndations were:
· are there 5 NBs actively supporting the work? 
· is the project resulting from a Fast-Track contribution?  (Exceptions were
made to the 5 NB participation criteria where an external commitment such as
fast tracking a standard from an outside source was the main purpose of the
project.)
 
 Additional criteria considered were:
· is the project technology modern/current/new?
· is there market demand for the project?
· is there proof of functionality for the project technology (implementations)?
 
It is important to note that when used in this document the word "cancel" is
not intended to cause published standards to be withdrawn from the ISO
database or Catalogue nor "stop/cancel" to cause standards awaiting
publication or DISs/DAMs under ballot to be "cancelled/withdrawn".  The
associated project will be removed from the Subcommittee work program, but:
the published standards will remain in the ISO database and Catalogue for
sale and will be subject to the normal 5-year review cycle; the standards
awaiting publication will be published and treated the same as published
standards; DISs/DAMs under ballot will complete the normal DIS/DAM through
publication process and will be treated the same as published standards.
For all other work in progress, including CDs/PDAMs, "cancel" means removal
of the project from the Subcommittee work program and discontinuance of
further work.  If a Subcommittee feels strongly that a cancelled project (in
the development stage) should be re-instated, the Subcommittee or National
Body will be required to submit a New Work Item Proposal for JTC 1 letter
ballot.

Note: The JTC 1 procedures provide for simultaneous NP/CD letter ballot
which allows technical work to progress in the Subcommitte while the NP is
under JTC 1 letter ballot.  However, the technical work would cease in the
Subcommitte if the NP was not accepted by JTC 1. 

Special Actions

The JTC 1 Ad Hoc on JTC 1 Reengineering recommends that:

· The JTC 1 Secretariat forward a letter to the SC 2 Secretariat instructing
the Secretariat to provide the SC 2 Programme of Work review, as per JTC1 N
4174, by 1 December 1996. This review will be subject to the same analysis
as those of all other JTC 1 SCs.   If the review document is not provided by
1 December 
	1996, all SC 2 projects will be proposed for cancellation.

· The JTC 1 Secretariat forward a letter to the SC 28 Secretariat
instructing the Secretariat to provide the SC 28 Programme of Work review,
as per JTC1 N 4174, by 1 May 1997. This review will be subject to the same
analysis as those of all others JTC 1 SCs. If the review document is not
provided by 1 May 1997, all SC 28 projects will be proposed for cancellation

· The JTC 1 Secretariat forward a letter to the SC 30 Secretariat
instructing the Secretariat to provide the SC 30 Programme of Work review,
as per JTC1 N 4174, by 1 December, 1996. This review will be subject to the
same analysis as those of all others JTC 1 SCs. If the review document is
not provided by 1 December 1996, all SC 30 projects will be proposed for
cancellation.
 
· Due to lack of sufficient support for SC 14 projects, the maintenance
responsibility for SC 14 published standards be moved to another appropriate
Subcommittee, e.g. SC 30; all projects of new development, including the
project which reached DIS status (DIS 14957) be cancelled, and SC 14 be
disbanded.
 
· The two SC 26 projects (at DIS status) which are based on IEEE standards
(IEEE 1212 SCI and IEEE 896.2 Futurebus+) be completed to publication as
there is most likely an external committment to fast track these standards;
due to lack of sufficient support for the remaining SC 26 projects, SC 26 be
disbanded upon completion of the fast track DISs.
 
· As the output of SC 1 is considered to be of considerable importance,
especially in non-English speaking comunities, SC 1 review the ITTF "late
standards" list  and accelerate, cancel or correct status as appropriate; As
many of the 35 parts of  ISO 2382 are related to old/obsolete technologies,
SC 1 report on its consistency with new technology directions.
 
· As the nature of the SC 22 work program is such that a significant number
of projects relate to specialized, limited-use languages, the continuation
of these in the SC 22 work program should be viewed in accordance with the
key technology directions to be established by JTC 1; SC 22 review the ITTF
"late standards" list  and accelerate, cancel or correct status as
appropriate; SC 22 report on its consistency with new technology directions,
especially with regard to "special interest" projects; SC 22 review 47.n,
14977 and 15145 at the end of the current fast track process.

· SC 29 report on the validity of continuing MHEG work and cancel the
completed items.

Projects Recommended for Cancellation

Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.06.14.03	STOP/CANCEL	WD 2382-X, Terms and Definitions for PISN
1.06.13.01	STOP/CANCEL	DIS 13239/PDAM 1, HDLC Procedures/ Non-basic frame
formats
1.06.13.02	STOP /CANCEL	DIS 13239/PDAM 2, HDLC Procedures/ Multiple address
fields
1.06.13.03	STOP/CANCEL	DIS 13239/PDAM 3, HDLC Procedures/ 8-bit FCS
1.06.16.01.08	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	4335/DAM 8, HDLC Elements of
Procedures/UIH command and response
1.06.16.01.09	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	4335/DAM 9, HDLC Elements of
Procedures/ Span list encoding
1.06.16.02.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DTR 10171, ed. 3, List of
Standard Data Link Layer Protocols that utilize HDLC
1.06.16.02.11	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	7809/DAM 11, HDLC - Classes of
Procedures/ UIH command and response
1.06.16.02.12	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	7809/DAM 12, HDLC - Classes of
Procedures/ Span list encoding
1.06.16.04.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	3309/DAM 4, HDLC Procedures Frame
Structure/ UIH command and response
1.06.16.05.10	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8885/DAM 10, HDLC Procedures
General Purpose XID Frame Information Field Content and Format/ UIH command
and response
1.06.16.05.11	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8885/DAM 11, HDLC Procedures
General Purpose XID Frame Information Field Content and Format/ Span list
encoding
1.06.16.06.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	7776/DAM 1, HDLC Procedures
Description of the X.25 LAPB-compatible DTE Data Link Procedures/ Super
extended operation
1.06.38.02	STOP /CANCEL	CD 8882-2, X.25-DTE Conformance Testing - Data Link
Layer Test Suite
1.06.43.01.01	CANCEL	10038, ed. 2 (to be published as 15802-3), LAN MAC Bridges
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.06.43.01.04.01	CANCEL	11802-2, ed. 3, LAN/MAN Technical Reports and
Guidelines - Standard Group MAC Addresses
1.06.43.01.07	STOP/CANCEL	WD 13511, ATM Based Medium Access Method and
Physical Layer Specifications
1.06.43.02.07	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8802-2/DAM 6, LAN/MAN Technical
Reports and Guidelines - Logical Link Control/ Managed Objects Definition
1.06.43.02.08	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8802-2/DAM 7, LAN/MAN Technical
Reports and Guidelines - Logical Link Control/ optional Toleration of
Duplicate I-format PDUs
1.06.72	STOP/CANCEL	NP 14701, Compression of Synchronous Data ona
Communication Link
1.06.09.01	STOP/CANCEL	CD 2110, 25-Pole DTE/DCE Interface Connector and
Contact Number Assignments
1.06.09.01.05	CANCEL	10173, ed. 2, ISDN Primary Access Connector at
Reference Points S and T
1.06.10.01	STOP/CANCEL	NPTR 15294, Methods for Data Flow Control and
Synchronous and Asynchronous DTE-DCE Interfaces
1.06.26.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 8481, DTE to DTE Physical
Connection Using X.24 Interchange Circuits with DTE Provided Timing
1.06.43.03.20	STOP/CANCEL	8802-3/PDAM 20, LAN/MAN Specific Requirements -
CSMA/CD Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications/ Corrections and
Updates #4
1.06.43.03.21	STOP/CANCEL	8802-3/PDAM 21, LAN/MAN Specific Requirements -
CSMA/CD Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications/ MAC Parameters,
Physical Layer, Medium Attachment Units and Repeater for 100 Mb/s Operation
1.06.43.05	CANCEL	8802-5, ed. 3, LAN/MAN Specific Requirements - Token Ring
Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications
1.06.43.05.08	CANCEL	TR 11802-4, ed. 2 (to be published as 8802-5/2),
LAN/MAN Token Ring Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications - Fibre
Optic Station Attachment
1.06.43.05.09	STOP/CANCEL	8802-5/PDAM 1, LAN/MAN Specific Requirements -
Token Ring Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications/ Dedicated Token
Ring Station Attachment
1.06.43.06.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8802-6/DAM 1, LAN/MAN Specific
Requirements - DQDB Access Method and Physical Layer Specification/ PICS
1.06.43.06.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8802-6/DAM 2, LAN/MAN Specific
Requirements - DQDB Access Method and Physical Layer Specification/
Isochronous Service
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.06.43.06.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8802-6/DAM 3, LAN/MAN Specific
Requirements - DQDB Access Method and Physical Layer Specification/
Connection-Oriented Service
1.06.43.12	STOP/CANCEL	WD 8802-12, LAN/MAN Specific Requirements - Demand
Priority Access Method, Physical Layer and Repeater Specifications
1.06.35.02.08	STOP/CANCEL	8073/WD 1, OSI Connection Oriented Transport
Protocol/ Relaxation of Class Conformance Requirements
1.06.37.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8602/DAM 2, OSI Connectionless
Transport Protocol/ CL-mode Multicast capability
1.06.42.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 10025-2, Transport Conformance
testing for Connection-mode Transport Protocol over Connection-mode Network
Service - ATS and PIXIT
1.06.11.02	CANCEL	ISO/IEC 8208: 1995, X.25 Packet Layer Protocol for Data
Terminal Equipment
1.06.32.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	ISO/IEC 8348: 1996, Network Service
Definition
1.06.38.03	STOP/CANCEL	CD 8208, X.25 Packet Layer Protocol for Data Terminal
Equipment
1.06.41.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9542, End System to Intermediate
Systems Routeing Exchange Protocol for use in conjunction with CL Mode
Network Service
1.06.41.01.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9542/DAM 2, End System to
Intermediate Systems Routeing Exchange Protocol for use in conjunction with
CL Mode Network Service - Multicast Extensions
1.06.41.04.02	STOP/CANCEL	10589/NP 2, Intermediate System to Intermediate
Systems Intra-domain Routeing Exchange Protocol for use in conjunction with
CL Mode Network Service/ Multicast Extensions
1.06.49	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DTR 9577, Protocol Identification in
the Network Layer
1.06.63	STOP/CANCEL	CD 13515, GME Principles, Techniques and Applications
1.06.65.01.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8473-1/DAM 2, CL Network Protocol
- Protocol Specification/ Extensibility and QoS
1.06.65.01.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8473-1/DAM 3, CL Network Protocol
- Protocol Specification/ Record Route Timestamp
1.06.65.01.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8473-1/DAM 4, CL Network Protocol
- Protocol Specification/ Service Provider Selection
		
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.06.65.05	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 8473-5, CL Network Protocol -
Provision of the underlying service by subnetworks consisting of ISDN
circuit-switched B-channels
1.06.71	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 14700, Network Fast Byte Protocol
1.06.74	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 14765, Framework for Protocol
Identification and Encapsulation
1.07.39	STOP/CANCEL	S/W Life Cycle Process
1.07.40	STOP/CANCEL	S/W user Document Process
1.07.26	STOP/CANCEL	Guidebook Life Cycle Process
1.07.35	STOP/CANCEL	Mock up and Prototype
1.07.37	STOP/CANCEL	S/W Maintenance
1.07.27.03	STOP/CANCEL	Life Cycle Process Quality Assurance
1.07.27.04	STOP/CANCEL	Life Cycle Process - Verification and Validation
1.07.27.05	STOP/CANCEL	Life Cycle Process - Formal Review and Audits
1.07.19	STOP/CANCEL	Diagrams for S/W Engineering
1.07.19.02	STOP/CANCEL	Charting Techniques and Representations for S/W
Development and Maintenance
1.07.19.03	STOP/CANCEL	Petri-net
1.17	STOP/CANCEL	ISO/IEC WD 13574, Optical Memory Card and Devices - Cluster
Recording Method
1.17	STOP/CANCEL	SCSI Specifications for OCM Reader/Writer
1.18.10 ALL PROJECTS	STOP/CANCEL	Open Document Architecture
1.18.44 - 1.18.45 ALL PROJECTS	STOP/CANCEL	All Items Related to Open
Document Architecture
1.18.55	STOP/CANCEL	MHEG and ODA Interworking 
1.18.11	STOP/CANCEL - ITU to MANAGE	MHS Work
1.18.28	STOP/CANCEL	Text and Office Systems
1.18.31	STOP/CANCEL	Text and Offoce - Document Filing and Retrieval
1.18.49	STOP/CANCEL	MHS Part 16
1.18.56 - 1.18.65	STOP/CANCEL	MHS X.400 Related of OSI API
1.18.66	STOP/CANCEL	Electronic Documents - in ISO 9000 Environment
1.18.33.01 - 1.18.33.02	STOP/CANCEL	Font Services
1.18.39	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	Standard Music Description Language - SMDL
1.18.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	Multi/Hypermedia Scripting Language
1.18.52	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	Graphic Symbols for Office Machines

Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.21.06.02.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10728/DAM 3, IRDS Service/ CORBA
IDL Binding
1.21.06.02.04	STOP/CANCEL	10728/PDAM 4,  IRDS Service/ RPC IDL Binding
1.21.06.06	STOP/CANCEL	WD XXXXX/ Design Support for SQL Apps.
1.21.06.07	STOP/CANCEL	WD 10728, Extensions to IRDS Service
1.21.06.08	STOP/CANCEL	WD 10027, Revision of IRDS Framework
1.21.06.09	STOP/CANCEL	CD 13645, IRDS Content Modules
1.21.06.09.01	STOP/CANCEL	CD 13237, IRDS Content Module for Naming and Thesaurus
1.21.09.02	STOP/CANCEL	WD XXXXX, IRDS Content Module for Data Flow Diagrams
1.21.30.01.01	STOP/CANCEL	9579-1/WDAM 1, RDA - Generic Model, Service and
Protocol/ Support for SQL 2
1.21.31.01.02	STOP/CANCEL	9579-1/NP 2, RDA - Generic Model, Service and
Protocol/ Extensions
1.21.31.03.01	STOP/CANCEL	DIS 9579-3/NP 1, RDA - SQL PICS/ Support for SQL 92
1.21.31.03.02	STOP/CANCEL	DIS 9579-3/NP 2, RDA - SQL PICS/ Extensions
1.21.58.01	STOP/CANCEL	NP 13238-1, DM Ex/Im - Framework
1.21.58.02	STOP/CANCEL	NP 13238-2, DM Ex/Im - For SQL
1.21.58.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 13238-3, DM Ex/Im - For IRDS
1.21.20.02.03	STOP/CANCEL	8807 ed 2, Enhancements to LOTOS
1.21.28.01.02.06	STOP/CANCEL	DIS 10164-16/PDAM 1, SM - Mgt. Knowledge Mgt
Function/ Relationship Knowledge
1.21.28.02.02.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10165-2/DAM 2, SMI - Def of
Mgt Info/ Enhanced Event Control
1.21.02.04.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10165-4/DAM 3, SMI - GDMO/
Guidelines for the use of Z
1.21.02.04.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10165-4/DAM 2, SMI - GDMO/
Equivalent ASN.1 Modules
1.21.28.02.04.04	STOP/CANCEL	10165-4/PDAM 4, SM - GDMO/ Managed Object Behaviour
1.21.28.02.04.05	STOP/CANCEL	WD XXXXX, Use of SDL for GDMO
1.21.28.06.04.01	STOP/CANCEL	10164-12/PDAM 1, SM - Test Mgt Function/ ICS
Proforma
1.21.28.06.06.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10164-5/DAM 3, SM - Event
Report Mgt Function/ Enhanced Event Control
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.21.28.08.01.01	STOP/CANCEL	10164-10/PDAM 1, SM - Usage Metering Function/
ICS Proforma
1.21.28.09.02.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10164-13/DAM 2, SM -
Summarization Function/ Enhanced Scanner Objects
1.21.28.09.03	STOP/CANCEL	CD 10164-22, SM - Response Time Monitoring and
Histogram Generation Function
1.21.28.11	STOP/CANCEL	CD 10164-20, SM - Time Mgt Function
1.21.28.13	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 10164-21, SM - Command Sequencer
1.21.43.05.01	STOP/CANCEL	WDTR 14466, Use of Specification Techniques in ODP
1.21.53	STOP/CANCEL	CD 10165-8, SMI - Managed Objects for Upper Layers
1.21.53.01	STOP/CANCEL	CD 10165-9, SMI - SM Protocol Machine Managed Objects
1.21.54.01	STOP/CANCEL	CD 13245-1, FMTC - Framework
1.21.54.02	STOP/CANCEL	NP 13245-2, FMCT - Guidelines
1.21.57.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 13236, QoS Framework
1.21.57.03	STOP/CANCEL	PDTR 13243, QoS Methods and Mechanisms
1.21.77	STOP/CANCEL	NP XXXXX, ODP Enterprise Language Application Architecture
1.21.12.08.02	CANCEL	8571-2/3, FTAM - Virtual Filestore/ Service Enhancement
(suspended)
1.21.12.09.01	CANCEL	8571-1/4, FTAM - General Introduction/ Security
Enhancement (suspended)
1.21.12.09.02	CANCEL	8571-2/4, FTAM - Virtual Filestore/ Security
Enhancement (suspended)
1.21.12.09.03	CANCEL	8571-3/4, FTAM - File Service Definition/ Security
Enhancement (suspended)
1.21.12.09.04	CANCEL	8571-4/5, FTAM - File Protocol Specification/ Security
Enhancement (suspended)
1.21.12.11.01	STOP/CANCEL	NP 8571-1, ed. 2, FTAM - General Introduction
1.21.12.11.02	STOP/CANCEL	NP 8571-2, ed. 2, FTAM - Virtual Filestore
1.21.12.11.03	STOP/CANCEL	NP 8571-3, ed. 2, FTAM - File Service Definition
1.21.12.11.04	STOP/CANCE	NP 8571-4, ed. 2, FTAM - File Protocol Specification
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.21.17.04.02.02	STOP/CANCEL	8825-1/PDAM 1, ASN.1 Encoding Rules - BER, CER
and DER/ Run Time Parameters
1.21.18.01	STOP/CANCEL	7498-2/PDAM 1, OSI RM - Security Architecture/ LAN
Layer 2 Security Services
1.21.19.03	STOP/CANCEL	PDTR 10730, ed. 2, Tutorial on Naming and Addressing
(to include Directory Names)
1.21.21.01.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	9834-1/DAM 2, OSI Registration
Authorities - General Procedures/ Root Arcs of Object Identifier Tree
1.21.21.01.03	CANCEL	8824/1, ASN.1:1990/ Remove Definition of Root
Arcs(suspended)
1.21.21.01.03.01	STOP/CANCEL	8824-1:1996/PDAM 3, ASN.1 - Specification of
Basic Notation/ Remove Definition of Root Arcs
1.21.21.03.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9834-3, ed. 2, OSI
Registration Authorities - Registration of Values for Joint ISO and ITU-T Use
1.21.21.11	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9834-7, OSI Registration
Authorities - International Names
1.21.22.01.02.01.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8649/DAM 2, ACSE Service/
Authentication Mechanisms
1.21.22.01.05.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9804, ed. 3, CCR Service/
Enhancements
1.21.22.02.02.01.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8650-1/DAM 2, ACSE -
Protocol/ Extensibility Markers
1.21.22.02.05.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 9805-1, ed. 3, CCR - Protocol
1.21.22.04.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 8649, ed. 3, ACSE Service
1.21.22.04.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 8650-1, ed. 3, ACSE - Protocol
1.21.22.04.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 10035-1, ed. 3, ACSE - CL
Protocol
1.21.34.09.02.01	CANCEL	10026-1/2, TP - Model/ Overlapped Recovery (suspended)
1.21.34.09.02.02	CANCEL	10026-2/2, TP - Service/ Overlapped Recovery (suspended)
1.21.34.09.02.03	CANCEL	10026-3/2, TP - Protocol/ Overlapped Recovery
(suspended)
1.21.35.07.01	STOP/CANCEL	10739-1/WD 1, CTS for the VT Protocol - TSS & TP/
Testing of VT Information Objects
1.21.35.09	STOP/CANCEL	CD 14465, CTS for the CCR Protocol
1.21.35.10.02	CANCEL	13650-3, CTS for the TP Protocol - ATS (suspended)
1.21.41.02	CANCEL	10170-X, CTS for FTAM - FTAM ATS (suspended)
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.21.41.03	CANCEL	10170-X, CTS for FTAM - ACSE ATS (suspended)
1.21.41.04	CANCEL	10170-X, CTS for FTAM - Presentation ATS (suspended)
1.21.41.05	CANCEL	10170-X, CTS for FTAM - Session ATS (suspended)
1.21.47.01.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 10035-2/DAM 1, ACSE CL
Protocol - PICS Proforma/ Authentication
1.21.47.02.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	10035-1/DAM 1, ACSE - CL
Protocol/ Extensibility Markers and Authentication Parameters
1.21.60	STOP/CANCEL	CD 13796, SAMS
1.21.71.01	CANCEL	8822/1, Presentation Service/ Nested Connections
1.21.71.02	CANCEL	8823-1/1, Presentation Protocol/ Nested Connections
1.21.71.03	CANCEL	8326/1, Session Service/ Nested Connections
1.21.71.04	CANCEL	8327-1/1, Session Protocol/ Nested Connections
1.21.72.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8649/DAM 1, ACSE Service/ Fast Associate
1.21.72.02	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8650-1/DAM 1, ACSE - Protocol/ Fast
Associate
1.21.72.03	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8822/DAM 2, Presentation Service/
Efficiency
1.21.72.04	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8823-1/DAM 2, Presentation Protocol/
Efficiency
1.21.72.05	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8326/DAM 2, Session Service/ Efficiency
1.21.72.06	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	8327-1/DAM 2, Session Protocol/
Efficiency
1.21.73	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 15298, FTAM API
1.21.74	STOP/CANCEL	WDTR 14770, OSI Protocol Efficiency
1.22.18.05	CANCEL	Support for Commercial Programming (withdrawn)
1.22.18.06	CANCEL	Further Support for Concurrent Programming in Modula-2
(withdrawn)
1.22.27.02	CANCEL	Addendum to FIMS - COBOL Binding (withdrawn)
1.24..02.09	STOP/CANCEL	WD 8651-5 GKS-94 Fortran 90
1.24.03.12	STOP/CANCEL	9592-1/PDAM 6, PHIGS Part 1/AMD 6
1.24.03.18	STOP/CANCEL	9592-3/PDAM 4, PHIGS Part 3/AMD 4
1.24.03.19	STOP/CANCEL	9592-4/PDAM 1, PHIGS Part 4/AMD 1
1.24.10.06.01	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	DIS 12089-1, IPI IIF ASN.1
1.24.10.07	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	ISO/IEC 12087-3/DAM 1, IPI Part 3/AMD 1
1.24.10.10	COMPLETE PUBLICATION /CANCEL	ISO/IEC 12087-2/DAM 1, IPI PIKS/AMD 1
1.27.13	STOP/CANCEL	Security Information Objects
Project Number	ACTION proposed by ad hoc meeting of JTC 1	Title
1.29.01 ALL PROJECTS	CANCEL	Picture Coding Methods
1.29.02 ALL PROJECTS	CANCEL	Coded Representation of Computer Graphic Images

---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------