Subject: VRML Editing Meeting, Final Schedule

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 96 04:09:13 EDT

For information only - an agenda and calling notice will be issued
as soon as possible.
---------- Forwarded Message ----------

RE:	Editing Meeting, Final Schedule

To:	ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC24 Distribution Lists
From:	Lofton Henderson, Metafiles Rapporteur
About:	Final Schedule for VRML Editing Meeting
Date:	10 September 1996

After much back-and-forth, it appears that we have reached a
compromise acceptable to all parties for a December VRML 
Editing Meeting:

	Saturday, Sunday, Monday,   7-9 December.

The location will be San Diego.  The exact venue will be worked
out by the local organizer, Dick Puk, based on the anticipated
number of attendees.  The formal meeting call with local details
will be generated at the end of next week, 7/20.

Following is the tentative attendance based on mail responses
over the past week.  Some of this is guesswork.  Please correct
anything that you know is incorrect, by return e-mail to me:

	Confirmed:
	
		L.Henderson (USA, Rapporteur)
		S.Carson (USA, SC24 Convenor)
		R.Puk (USA, co-editor)
		J.Gebhardt (USA)
		L.Rosenthal (USA)

		R.Carey (VAG)
		G.Bell (VAG)
		C.Marrin (VAG)

	Possible/Anticipated:

		G.McBroome (USA)
		A.Ducrot (France)
		1 or 2 (?) from UK

Regards,
Lofton Henderson.		

-----------------------------------------------------------------
| Lofton R. Henderson           | URL:   http://www.cgm.com     |
| President                     | EMAIL: [email-masked]         |
| Henderson Software Inc.       |                               |
| 1919 14th Street, Suite 610   | PH :   (+1) 303-442-6570      |
| Boulder, CO 80302     USA     | FAX:   (+1) 303-442-6572      |
-----------------------------------------------------------------