Subject: Re: Abingdon Mtg

From: "C.Cartledge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1993 18:25:28 +0100

Chris Cartledge                       Tel: 0742 768555  Ext: 4274
   Academic Computing Services           Fax: 0742 753899
   University of Sheffield
   SHEFFIELD, UK, S10 2TN

Dear Barbara,

>Can you tell me what the status of the Abingdon Meeting is?  Is it on or is it
>cancelled?
>
>Thanks,
>Barbara

The meeting is going ahead.  At 11.00 GMT today notice of participation
had been received from 5 people.  The first 3 came before Xmas, the
others yesterday after chasing.

Scott Foshee    Mitre Corp
Christof Blum   IGD, Darmstadt
Detlef Kromker  IGD, Darmstadt
Rainer Thieme   Siemens AG Medical
Neil Brown      private address (UK)

+ Bob Maybury and any other UK delegates who haven't registered!

A message on the answering machine this morning says that someone called
Rudi Matteus (?) from Brussels will come and there is someone from Oslo
also hoping to come who should know today (Friday).

Anybody else waanting to go should sign up sooner ather than later since
hotel rooms are no longer being held.

                  Chris