Subject: Need Editor for IPI IIF ASN.1 Encoding

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sep 19 15:40:11 1995

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cc to TM user:univac:[email-masked]
Cc to TM user:univac:[email-masked]
Dear SC24 Experts:

As noted in the July 1995 Resolutions of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24, document 
number N1385, Section I item 5, "ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24 notes that DIS 
12089-1 (IPI IIF ASN.1 Encoding), project 1.24.10.6.1 needs a 
document editor and requests National Bodies to submit nominations 
by 31 October 1995.  Should no nominations be accepted by the 
deadline, the SC24 secretariat is instructed to delete 1.24.10.6.1 
from the Programme of Work."

Hoping to reach as many National Bodies as possible through the use 
of this SC24 email address, I send this reminder and at the same 
time ask for your consideration to fill this vacancy.

Thank you.

Respectfully, Ralph Goldsmith, Acting Convener, WG7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
  		      Sent via TEAMate-Internet Mail Gateway