Subject: WG 7 Ad hoc meeting on IIF Registration - URGENT

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jan 95 06:30:39 EST

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC24  N 1313

                                           JMS/jms

                  JTC 1/SC 24              24 January 1995
     Computer Graphics and Image
     Processing

Title:              Notice of Meeting/Agenda for Ad Hoc meeting
                    of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24/WG 7 on IIF Registration,
                    Gathersburg MD, USA, 1995-02-21

Source:             Dr Scott Foshee, Acting WG 7 Convenor

Projects:           JTC 1.24.10.06

Distribution:       P, O, L, Members
                    Secretariat JTC 1, ITTF, SC 24 Chairman and 
                    WG Convenors

Date of Submission: 1995-01-20

Action Required:    This is an ad hoc meeting and any positions
                    established will be subject to full WG 7 review
                    at the Ottawa meeting.

                    Please inform the WG 7 Convenor and the Local
                    Host if you will be attending this meeting.

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 /WG 7 AD HOC MEETING ON
IIF REGISTRATIO                     N
GATHERSBURG MD,               USA,1995-02-21

As approved by the WG7 meeting in Princeton, there will be an ad hoc WG7
Registration meeting concerning registering extensions to the IIF on Tuesday,
February 21.  The purpose of this meeting is to continue the work started at
an earlier ad hoc registration meeting that focused on PIKS.  The sole
purpose of this meeting is to confirm/develop a set of registration rules
consistent with other SC24 activities.  This is an AD HOC meeting whose
results will be subject to review at the next regular WG7 meeting.

TIMES:    The meeting will begin at 8:30 and will end no later than 3pm,
          allowing time to catch 5pm or later flights from Dulles.

HOST:          The meeting will be hosted by the National Institute of Standards
          (NIST) in Gathersburg, MD in the greater Washington, D.C. area. 
          Meeting POC is Ms. Sue Sherrick, 301-975-3268.

DIRECTIONS: 495 to 270 to Exit 10, Rt. 177 West.  Turn left at the first 
          traffic light and proceed through the main gate (Gate A).
          Turn left at T past main gate and park in first parking lot
          on left.  The building is the first one on the right, Building
          225, but the parking lot in front of the building is reserved for 
          building 225.  Park in the lot on the left to be "safe".  Come 
          into building 225 through 2 sets of double doors and turn right. 
          There is an elevator that you will take to the second floor.  
          Ms. Sherrick's office    is about 2/3 of the way down the hall - 
          Room A247.

          (See Map attached)

Scott Foshee
Acting WG7 Convenor