Subject: Personal Business Proposal.

From: "fkamala12" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:58:02 GMT

Good Day,
With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings,
and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be
surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you
do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking
your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my
free mind and as a person of integrity.
My name is Felix Kamala the son of Mr. A.Y Kamala, a farmer
from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country.
As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through
email, after searching for contacts via the internet, as it
is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting
off ties with Zimbabwe for now. I apologize if this is not
acceptable to you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed
assistance in a business venture. Due to the land and
political problems in Zimbabwe, as a result of President
Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act Reform wholly
affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black
farmers. Actually all white farmers were asked to surrender
their farms to the government for re-distribution and infact
to his political party members and my father though black
was the treasury of the farmers association and a strong
member of an opposition party that did not support the
president's idea.

Thereafter he then ordered his party members and the police
under his pay row to invade my father's farm and burn down
everything in the farm. They killed my father and took away
a lot of items from his farm.  After the death of my father,
our local pastor and a close friend of my father handed us
over his will documents with instructions from my father
that we should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him.
The will documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming
a cash deposit totaling Fifteen million five hundred
thousand united state dollars. [15.5m] Kept in custody for
us in a security company unknown to the company that the
content is money hence it was deposited as personal
belongings. This money was deposited with this Private
Security Company for safety and security reasons, and was to
be used for the purchase of land, new machines and chemicals
establishment of new farms in Botswana.

This violent and barbaric act by Mugabe has since led to the
death of my beloved mother and kid sister and other innocent
lives. I was continually threatened to abandon my
inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resisted
for a while, but when the danger became unbearable, and I
survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe with the help
of my father's close friend Mr. John Casahans from Australia
also a farmer who was leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left
with his family following this ugly development I have tried
to reach him but all to no avail. I am currently staying in
the Netherlands where I am seeking political asylum. In fact
my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because the
security company from South Africa, has a branch here, I
have contacted them to move the safe deposit from their
office in Johannesburg here, which they have since done.

Therefore I need to transfer this money to an account and
invest part of the money. Since the law of Netherlands
prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account
or to be involved in any financial transaction, this is why
I am seeking a genuine and reliable partner, whose account
this money can be transferred, hence this proposal to you.
You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a
very big and brave one, and it entrusts my future in your
hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money. If you
accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to
assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the
security company's office here in The Netherlands, as it has
now been transferred from Johannesburg, South Africa to
their branch here. The company will be legally informed of
you representing me.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you
can choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and
helping me open an account for the money to be deposited
here, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper
profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the option you want, please to notify me in your
reply. I have also set aside 1 % of this money for all kinds
of expenses that come our way in the process of this
transaction, and 4% for Charity donation. If you prefer to
accept the 20% for your moral and financial assistance then
the balance will be left in the account here for me.

Please, I want you to maintain absolute secrecy for the
purpose of this transaction. I look forward to your reply
and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate
your co-operation.

Sincerely Yours,
Felix Kamala.

PLEASE YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM THE
LINKS BELOW.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm