Subject: Undervalued & Overlooked

From: Appleton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:30:01 -0800

Stock Buyer's Alert!

Stock Of The Month:
Hart to Treat Diseases, Inc.
(OTC: HTDS)

Current Price: .05
Target Price: .30 in 10 days

Major Medical Breakthrough:
Live Cancer Trials Begin on HTDS Patented Product, Stock Set To 
Explode!

HTDS holds the U.S. and international marketing rights, except South 
Korea, to a safe, non-toxic, non-addictive cancer combatant called Tubercin 
(US Patent 6,274,356). All testing is being performed under strict FDA 
guidelines for Tubercin which increases the strength of the immune system 
and is capable of destroying cancer cells.

Tubercin has already passed and completed the toxicity testing phase as 
required by the FDA, enabling HTDS to make rapid progress with cancer 
trials on live Melanoma, Lung, and Breast Cancer cells. 

All testing of Tubercin is being performed by a well-known, highly regarded 
U.S. medical group insuring the adherence to proper FDA protocol. HTDS 
has reported that each phase of the required FDA process has been 
remarkably smooth and produced the first positive breakthrough in the U.S. 
as part of an independent medical study. 

The abstract summary clearly states in the patent description for Tubercin 
that it "is highly effective in treating various cancer patients without 
incurring any adverse side effects." We look for HTDS to be a superior 
performer for any investment portfolio based on the huge multi-million 
dollar worldwide market for a patented medical breakthrough product of this 
caliber.

Stock Buyer's Alert (SBA) cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are 
high-risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can be lost. We 
suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before purchasing any 
stock. All opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinions of 
SBA.  SBA recommends you use the information found here as an initial 
starting point for conducting your own research and your own due diligence 
on the featured company in order to determine your own personal opinion of 
the company before investing. SBA is not an Investment Advisor, Financial 
Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is 
not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. SBA 
is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell 
securities. SBA has received ten thousand dollars from a third party for the 
dissemination of this company profile. Since we have received 
compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and 
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue 
reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that 
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-
looking statements.