Subject: YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER

From: "GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18, Dec 2003 13:20:08 -0000

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REFERENCE NUMBER: NL/255125600304
BATCH NUMBER: 54/1017/IDL

ATTENTION:Sir/Madam,

                AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of
GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL LOTTO PROGRAMS concluded last week in our
office as apart of our second quarter of the year bonanza.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket numbers 6521-11 with
serial numbers 31-51-22-24-39C  drew lucky numbers
1-51-22-24-39-43 which consequently won in the category C.You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US
$560,000.00  (Five Hundred and sixty Thousand US dollars) in
cash credited to file REFERENCE: NL/255125600304. This is from
a total prize money of US $7,840.000.00 shared among 14
winners in this category.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that you keep
your winning information confidential until your claims has
been processed and your money remitted to you.This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer balloting
system drawn from over 25,000 company and 30,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world
as part of our International Program which is conducted
annually.

On behalf of the management I say CONGRATULATIONS!

To file for your claim please contact our financial agent
JAMES MARTIN,Payment Co-ordinator,of the Atlantic Security
and Finance Limited,Netherlands with your
reference,Batch,Telephone and Fax numbers on his direct
telephone and fax numbers as stated below;

TEL: +31-645-258-292
FAX: +31-645-228-564
Email: [email-masked]  OR [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than December
22, 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included
in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,

Barbara Burton
Lotto Co-ordinator

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified
and breach of confidentaility on the part of the winners will
result to disqualification.