Subject: CG Vocabulary Standard

From: [email-masked] (Wolfgang Herzner OeFZS/Dep.IT +43 2254 780 3121)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 15:47:37 +0200

The Austrian member body of SC24 is currently reviewing ISO/IEC DIS 2382-13 
Computer Graphics and will probably respond comments on it.

After reading it partially, I have the impression that it improved
significantly since the CD.  Now, it uses (only?) definitions taken from
the SC24 standards (GKS, CGM, CGI, PHIGS, IPI/IIF, ...).  I agree with
Steve that there are still a number of inaccuracies, though.

Best regards
             Wolfgang Herzner
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Wolfgang R. Herzner
  Dep. Information Technology  (IT)
  Austrian Research Centre Seibersdorf
  A-2444 Seibersdorf
  tel: +43 2254 780 3121    (secr.: 3118)
  fax: +43 2254 74060
  e-mail: [email-masked]  OR  [email-masked]
      or  PSI%0232-26221064::HERZNER
  X.400:  C=CAT; A=ADA; P=ARCS; S=HERZNER
----------------------------------------------------------------------