Subject: PHIGS Amendments and Christmas Holidays

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 18:27:36 EST

Jean --

Will you need the remaining PHIGS amendments by Dec. 12 or would your prefer to
receive them when you get back?  These are the following:

	PHIGS Enhanced Control Amendment (ISO/IEC 9592-1:1989/DAM 3:199x)
	PHIGS Enhanced Control Amendment (ISO/IEC 9592-4:1992/DAM 2:199x)
	PHIGS Registered Items Amendment (ISO/IEC 9592-1:1989/DAM 6:199x)

There may also be changes to Parts 2 and 3.

Gary Cannon has had to resign as editor of both of the Enhanced Control
amendments.  I have personally taken over the editing of the amendment to
Part 1.   Bruce Stockwell of Digital Equipment Corporation has tentatively 
agreed to edit the amendment to Part 4 subject to his management's approval.
We also have a backup plan in case he is not able to do the work. I still
hope to get the DAM ballot closed before the next SC24 meeting.  Since the
meeting will be in July and the DAM ballot period has been shortened to four
months, would getting the Amendments to you in early January be sufficient?

Please let me know your desires.

Have a Merry Christmas!

  -- Dick Puk