Subject: TOP SECRET

From: denison eze <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:36:55 +0100 (CET)

FROM THE DESK OF DR.DENISON EZE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND
NATURAL RESOURCES.
VICTORIA ISLAND.LAGOS-NIGERIA.
EMAIL:[email-masked] 
ATTENTION SIR/MADAM,
I GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM A SEARCH IN THE INTERNET AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT 
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE AND HONEST TO ASSIST IN THIS TRANSFER .
 WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD BE IN A GOOD POSITION TO HELP US IN OUR BID TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF 
FOURTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$45.5M) INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.
 WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTE FOR BUDGET AND PLANNING OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF 
PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES,THIS COMMITTEE IS PRINCIPALLY CONCERNED WITH CONTRACT 
APPRAISALS AND APPROVAL IN ORDER OF PRIORITIES AS REGARDS CAPITAL PROJECT OF THE FEDERAL VERNMENT 
OF NIGERIA. 
WITH OUR POSITIONS, WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FOR OURSELVES THE SUM OF FOURTY FIVE MILLION, 
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$45.5) THIS AMOUNT WAS ACCUMULATED.
THROUGH UNDECLARED WINDFALL FROM SALES OF CRUDE OILDURING THE GULF WAR.WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU IS 
TO PROVIDE A SAFE ACCOUNT INTO WHICH THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED SINCE OUR LAWS DO NOT ALLOW 
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN AGREED THATTHE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT 
WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH 30% OF THE REMITTED FUNDS, WE SHALL KEEP 60% WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE 
TO OFFSET ANY EXPENSES INCLUDING TAXES THAT MAY BE INCURRED  BY BOTH PARTIES IN THE COURSE OF 
THETRANSACTION.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT TWO YEARS AGO A SIMILAR TRANSACTION  WAS CARRIED OUT WITH ONE 
MR. PATRICE MILLER, THE PRESIDENT OF CRAINE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORPORATION AT NUMBER 135, EAST 
57TH STREET, 28TH FLOOR, NEWYORK. 10022 WITH TELEPHONE (212) 308-7788 AND TELEX  NUMBER 6731689, 
AFTER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS IN WHICH HE WAS TO TAKE 5% THE MONEY WAS DULY 
TRANSFERRED INTO HIS ACCOUNT ONLY FOR US TO BE DISAPPOINTED ON OUR ARRIVAL IN NEW YORK AS WE WERE 
RELIABLY INFORMED THAT MR. PATRICE MILLER WAS NO LONGER ON THAT ADDRESS WHILE HIS TELEPHONE AND 
TELEX NUMBERS HAVE BEEN REALLOCATED TO SOMEBODY ELSE.
THIS WAS HOW WE LOST US$31.5M TO MR. PATRICE MILLER. THIS TIME AROUND WE NEED A MORE RELIABLE AND 
TRUSTWORTHY PERSON OR A  REPUTABLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, HENCE THIS LETTER TO YOU. 
SO IF YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF TO BE TRUSTWORTHY AND INTERESTED IN THIS DEAL THEN WE ARE PREPARED 
TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU IS THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL LET US HAVE OUR 
SHARE WHEN THIS FUND ISTRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU, E-MAIL YOUR RESPONSE SO THAT WE CAN ADVICE YOU ON THE MODALITIES 
OF THIS TRANSACTION,ALSO INDICATE YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE /FAX NUMBER FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION. 
ALL MODALITIES OF THE TRANSFER HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT AND ONCE STARTED WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 14 
WORKING DAYS WITH THE ABSOLUTE COOPERATION OF ALL CONCERNED. 
THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND VERY CONFIDENTIAL.
GOD BE WITH YOU AS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.DENISON EZE