Subject: PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE

From: willy 001 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:38:48 +0100

ATT:SIR

I am DR UGO WILLIAMS , Deputy secretary to the Nigerian Football 
Association, parent body of the World Youths Championship, Nigeria 99'Local 
Organizing Committee, an affiliate of Federation of International 
Football Association (FIFA).

In the course of our preparation to host the World Youth Soccer 
Championship Tagged (Nig99) early last four years, huge sum of money running 
into millions of United States Dollars was budgeted by the then Military 
Government for the successful organization of this competition.

In the same vein, FIFA via its President, Mr. Joseph (SEPP) Blatter, 
made millions of dollars available for the same project, not to talk of 
Corporate Organizations and Football loving individuals who made huge 
donations.

However, in my capacity as the deputy secretary, to both the Local 
Organizing Committee (LOC), and the Nigerian Football Association(NFA), 
I,along with two of my colleagues in sensitive positions were able to 
over-invoice most contracts, which were awarded for the construction and 
the refurbishing of the 8 stadia used for the competition. The 
contractors who handled these projects have been paid-off.

It is pertinent to note that a total sum of thirty-two million United 
States Dollars(US$32,000,000.00) was realized as over-invoice after the 
successful completion of the project. This over-invoiced sum is lying 
in my organization's (NFA) suspense account with the Central Bank of 
Nigeria (CBN), ready for transfer into the beneficiarys account oversea, 
waiting for the appropriate opportunity to do so. In this years (2003) 
budget speech, the new Civilian President has ordered that all foreign 
contractors debts should be paid in order to boost more Foreign 
investors into Nigeria. On this note, I have been unanimously mandated by my 
two colleagues to seek an honest and trustworthy Foreigner who will 
assist in ensuring the successful transfer of the above sum into a 
personal/company account since the Nigerian code of conduct does not allow us 
(Civil servants) to operate foreign accounts.

It is pertinent also to let you know that 30% of the total fund will be 
for you, while 10% will be used to settle any expenses that might be 
incurred by both parties and the remaining 60% will be for us (my 
colleagues and I) to be invested in your country. We have chosen you /your 
company to benefit with us in this transaction due to the respect your 
country commands here.

These are the necessary requirements we needed from you to complete 
this transaction:
1. Your bank Name, contact address and your account number where the 
money will be remitted.
2.Your bank telex, fax and telephone numbers.
3.Your personal phone/fax numbers for easy communication.
The above-mentioned particulars will be used to write LETTER OF CLAIM
on behalf of your company from my ministry as the beneficiary of the 
fund.
You might be surprised and curious of an offer like this, be rest 
assured that the modalities and logistics towards the successful transfer of 
this fund has been worked out. All we require from you is your 
co-operation. This transaction is risk free.
We kindly request that you accord it the highest level of secrecy it 
deserves. 
Your swift response will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
DR UGO WILLIAMS:SIR

____________________________________________________________
Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329